Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer Reading FUN!

Dear FORCE Readers -

What are YOU reading this summer? Let everyone know what's up in your book on our blog. Share your opinions with other members of the class of '14 by posting a comment to this post.

Remember: your post should be similar to a Readers' Response Journal entry in content & length in order to get full credit for your summer reading assignment.

Happy reading! I can't wait to hear how it is going!

Ms. Gilpin


P.S. Here are some sentence stems to get you started:

I was surprised/angry about/happy about...
I liked the way the author...
I noticed how the author...
I don't get why the author...
If I were the author I would have...
This book reminded me of...
The main character...
The climax of the plot...
The resolution of the characters' problems..
Why did
I rate this book ___ out of ten because...

2 comments:

Saul Bravo said...

Hey it's me Saul and I'm finished with my homework.
http://myinkheartreview.blogspot.com/
that is my blog.

kerrie's blog said...

Hey teachers its me Kerrie and ive completed my h-work. http://charlottedoylereview.blogspot.com/

u can see my review at that site:^^^^